Renewing your FAMIS coverage
You now have three ways to renew your children’s FAMIS coverage:
- Online – follow the steps below; or
- Phone – just call FAMIS at 1-866-87FAMIS (1-866-873-2647) and a representative will complete your renewal over the phone and obtain your electronic signature; or
- Mail – You will receive a renewal packet in the mail with a preprinted form and return envelope.
Please retain the FAMILY ID and PIN for your records. If you currently have FAMIS
coverage but did not receive a letter with your FAMIS ID and PIN, please call FAMIS at 1-866-87FAMIS.
Here is what you need to do to apply online
- Log in using your FAMILY ID and PIN
- Review all of the information on your online renewal
- Update the information with any changes
- Important: Carefully review the income information provided in Section C
The amount shown is the average monthly income before deductions for each person in your household receiving income as previously reported.
- If all income remains the same (no change), sign on the signature line in Section C of the renewal form or e-sign the online renewal.
- If there is a change in your income, make the change in Section C and sign on the signature line. For an online application, you may simply attest to the change and electronically sign.
If you do not finish your renewal online, you may save your changes for 30 days and come back to finalize and submit.
FAMIS may be able to obtain proof of your income without further information from you if you provide your social security number.
We will contact you if additional information is required.
- Hit the “SUBMIT” button to electronically file your application with FAMIS.
- If your child is a US Citizen, you will also be asked to provide proof of your child's citizenship and identity. The easiest way to do this is to include your child's Social Security Number on the application.
If you have questions just call us at 1-866-87FAMIS (1-866-873-2647)
If you do not have current FAMIS or FAMIS MOMS coverage, click here to apply.